What is the Personal Accident Plan?
The APRIL Ireland Personal Accident Plan is available with 2 levels of cover - Premier or Premier Plus.
We all believe ‘it will never happen to me’ but I'm sure you are aware of someone who has suffered a serious accident – either at work, in a car or at home. Just ask yourself...what would happen if you suffered a serious injury?
It’s likely you’ll need to take some time off work to recover, which could hit your earnings. And then there are other financial costs - perhaps you’ll need to make changes around the house or other expensive lifestyle changes. Let’s not forget the inconvenience and disruption to your life and those around you either.
This is why the APRIL Ireland Personal Accident Plan could prove invaluable. It pays out a lump sum benefit if you suffer a specified injury. With up to €200,000 of benefits on the Premier Plus Plan, it means if you suffer an accident you can concentrate on getting better without having to worry about money.
PREMIER PLUS PLAN offers all the benefits from the Premier Plan and a further 19 accidental injury benefits
More information you can obtain by requesting a call from one of ours qualified advisers.
The attached files contain detailed terms of the policy and other important documents, please read them.
Frequently asked questions
- You must be over 18 and under 65 years of age.
- You also need to be a resident in the Republic of Ireland.
- Fracture cover does not start until day 16 of your policy
- The maximum limit of fracture claims each year is 4 for every 12 months.
- There are maximum aggregate amounts payable during the life of this insurance policy which once reached will end your cover. These aggregate amounts depend on the level of cover chosen and whether you have opted to include your partner and/or a child (please refer to your Schedule of Insurance).
For all restrictions and limitation please see full terms and conditions for this plan.
In common with other similar protection plans, the Personal Accident Plan does not cover accidents which are caused by the following:
- War and terrorism
- Riding a motorcycle, moped or scooter
- Rock climbing or
- Flying except as a farepaying passenger
- Competing in any race other than on foot or whilst swimming
- Illegal acts, use of explosives, suicide or self-inflicted injury
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
This insurance policy covers an insured person anywhere in the world provided that:
- at the date of the accident that person had not been outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 12 weeks in total in the preceding 52 week period; or
- we have agreed to that person being outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 12 weeks in total in the preceding 52 week period and endorsed the insurance policy accordingly.
Buy online in few clicks!
The information contained herein is general guidance and although prepared with particular care, RightOne Ltd assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies or exclusions. The document serves only illustrative purposes and does not formulate the terms of the contract or any part of it. The customer should refer to the terms of the policy in order to make a final decision. Information contained in this document to the best of our knowledge. Valid as of September 10, 2018.