How the plan helps you?
Whenever you need routine healthcare, such as dental checkups, eye tests or physiotherapy sessions – our plan will cover your expenses up to the amount of cover you choose.
Cover starts from as little as 56c a day* and provides 18 valuable cash benefits for you and your family.
It’s common sense protection you shouldn’t miss out on.
Keep reading to discover the range of cash benefits we can offer you.
Frequently asked questions
You must be:
- Between the ages of 16 and 69 inclusive (those over 65 will be entitled to half the standard benefits)
- Resident in the Republic of Ireland
Cover is offered Free For Children (Age 3-18)
- On single cover - your children receive HALF benefits.
- On joint cover - your children receive FULL benefits.
All pre-existing medical conditions you are aware of, or in our opinion should be aware of, or for which you received treatment, are automatically excluded - unless you have been symptom free and not received treatment or advice for it, for a two year period prior to a claim. This does not apply to optical or dental benefits.
These are some of the key exclusions:
- Pre-existing medical conditions (not applicable to dental or optical benefits)
- Alcoholism, alcohol, drug, substance abuse and other addictive conditions
- HIV/AIDS or any related medical condition
- Self-inflicted injury or illness
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Chronic and long-term medical conditions (not applicable to dental or optical benefits)
- Hazardous pursuits (on the Accident and Sickness Cash benefit only)
Waiting periods will apply on selected benefits. Please refer to the Policy Document for full information. No excesses are payable on this plan.
Simply call us for a claim form, which you’ll need to complete and return. We will also require an original receipt showing that an expense has been incurred, or a letter from the hospital, doctor or specialist showing that a medical treatment/service has been used. Any benefit due will be paid directly into your bank account.
Buy online in few clicks!
The information contained herein is general guidance and although prepared with particular care, RightOne Ltd assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies or exclusions. The document serves only illustrative purposes and does not formulate the terms of the contract or any part of it. The customer should refer to the terms of the policy in order to make a final decision. Information contained in this document to the best of our knowledge. Valid as of September 10, 2018.